What’s the difference between React vs React Native ?
What is React?
The main goal of React was to simplify the process of building complex and understanding user interfaces.
React Js permits developers to design user interface components through a virtual DOM. The virtual DOM doesn’t require a response from a browse. Thus, the code is rendered faster.
What is React Native ?
React Native allows the creation of applications across various platforms such as Windows, Android, and IOS.
- React Native is an open-source framework for creating cross-platform mobile applications for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- React has no dependency on a distinct platform.
- React Native is platform-dependent.
- HTML tags are used in React.
- There are no HTML tags used in React Native.
- React Native is lightly complicated using its navigation library to navigate mobile applications.